The Associate, Strategic Partnerships will play an integral role in the continued success and development of Translations.com’s partner program, PartnerLink. As an Associate you will support the Vice President of Partnerships in building strategic partnerships to support business development in the DACH region. A successful candidate will have the ability to multitask, work well with people from a variety of different backgrounds and cultures, and build relationships with clients and co-workers.
• Develop an understanding of the competitive advantages of Translations.com’s services and technologies
• Facilitate the alliance engagement process, including monthly and bi-monthly activities
• In coordination with sales, support new opportunities with your managed partners
• Take an active role in learning about each partner’s industry, company culture, and goals
• Track and report all customer and partner interactions within the company’s CRM systems
• Support activities involved in building partner marketing materials
As an Associate, Strategic Partnerships you are a:
• Creative thinker – You are curious and unafraid to ask questions
• Hard worker – You are industrious and diligent in everything you do
• Innovator – You are willing to initiate changes and introduce new ideas
Your experience includes:
• Minimum 2 years relevant experience in sales, business development or partnerships
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from a college or university
• Native level German and superior English communication skills.
• Previous experience in a high tech environment with ability to communicate issues related to web technologies
• Good analytical skills needed to project revenues, monitor budgets and other necessary calculations
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Willingness to travel for client pitches and partner events
Translations.com is a world leader in website and software localization, GMS (Globalization Management System) software products, and enterprise-level, professional translation services. Our translation solutions allow a diverse array of clients to deliver local language products, services, applications, training, and content in a culturally appropriate manner.
We were founded on the principle that great service is, and always will be, a key differentiator in the localization industry. Our dedication to client satisfaction is what we consider to be our most valuable asset. From President to Project Manager, we believe that making our clients' lives easier and delivering language services that exceed expectations allows us to develop and maintain strong client relationships, and hence to grow our business. Please visit us at www.translations.com.
Translations.com offers a comprehensive benefits packages, competitive salaries and a pro-active and accessible HR department that focuses on the staff’s health and happiness. Translations.com is an equal opportunity employer.