Job Title: Program Manager
Reporting Structure: Program Manager reports to Director, Program Management
The role of Program Manager will be responsible for the operational success of TransPerfect by fostering the partnership with the client, promoting seamless team collaboration, engaging in process development, ensuring long-term program sustainability, and tracking and evaluating Key Performance Indexes (KPI) periodically at an account-wide level.
- Enhance organizational excellence by establishing operational benchmarks, timelines, and resources needed to achieve strategic goals, proactively recommending and driving improvements as necessary; set standards for accountability and measurements of success.
- Take ownership of program-level performance reporting and improvement: internal dashboards and client KPI analysis.
- Pivotal point of contact for the client with responsibility for communication, setting achievable service and delivery expectations, and ensuring these are fulfilled and satisfaction levels consistently tracked and maintained.
- Support strategic planning and strategy implementation to aid and report on improved customer satisfaction, consistent quality delivery, process efficiency, and increased profitability.
- Engage with internal teams to design and implement new initiatives to drive process improvement, quality procedures, and efficient workflow models.
- Actively support cross-divisional information-sharing and training across TransPerfect teams, technologies and solutions.
- Establish, strengthen and expand client relationships and support development of new business opportunities and overall profitable revenue growth.
- Educate and inform client contacts regarding the translation process and best industry practices and build strong client relationships and trust in program services and solutions delivery.
- Uncover new areas and directions for increased business development and facilitate designated programs to reach full revenue potential.
- Identify gaps and trends to support the Sales and/or Client Service team to maximize revenue potential through expansion and/or diversification of services and solutions.
- Serve as an escalation point on individual projects as well as the overall account.
- Complete all other tasks as assigned by manager.
- Thorough understanding of project and program management; able to work effectively under pressure to meet tight deadlines and aggressive goals
- Experience working with a high-performance, collaborative, constructive peer group
- A consummate team player with a flexible and creative approach
- Proficient in using technology as a management reporting tool and experience working with information technology staff to develop and implement program evaluation systems
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) in native language as well as English
- Attention to detail
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- Exceptional problem-solving/critical thinking skills
- Ability to maintain professionalism, focus and result-orientation under pressure and tight deadlines
- Requires at least a four-year degree and 3 to 5 years of full-time work experience in a client service capacity.
- Prior experience in the medical, pharmaceutical, or translation industry
- Conceptual familiarity with software development and deployment Familiarity with MS Office and Adobe software products
- Project Management Professional certification